Diving Masks & Helmets Technician
The Diving Masks & Helmets Technician course is provided by the National Hyperbaric Centre.
Delivered by qualified technicians with vast experience in all aspects of diving breathing apparatus, our technical training room has been specifically designed with purpose built test bench facilities producing a high quality learning environment.
The course does not include insert repair or fi breglass and gel coat repair.
This course is intended to instruct technicians and users of Diving Masks and Helmets how to perform routine and corrective maintenance procedures and equipment overhauls.
- History & Hat Types
- 1st Stage Regulators
- Maintenance Logs
- Manuals & Checklists
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Procedures
- Threaded Insert Testing
- Demand Regulator & Side Block Overhauls
- Face Port Insert Testing
- Neck Clamp Overhauls
- Various Dive Helmet Overhaul Procedures
- Operator & User Course Instructor Guidelines
- An extra one day will be allocated for the reclaim section
- An extra one day will be allocated for the AGA Divator II section.
For further information on the course, dates and costs visit the NHC Training website.